*This post has affiliate links. Read all about it Here *
Welcome to part 2 of a 4 part Blog mini-series. No worries if you missed part 1 visit HERE.
Giving bite size pieces helps make goals attainable, in addition learning to design craft tables that pop and bring in sales!
We are continuing our journey of products and techniques to increase sales, and please our customer. The links are suggested products you can easily order for your projects if you do not have them on hand.
MSRP is a price locator that you can change. BTW, please tell me what you think about MSRP. “Too high or Too low”
Let’s hop to the next 5- 10 products that sell like hot cakes. These projects are on CC Podcast Pinterest HERE.
Dish Cloths in bright spring pastel colors crochet with durable cotton yarn, (order HERE) are perfect. Cotton really stands up to the abuse placed on them, from kitchen, to washer, dryer and back.
Utilize crochet stitches to form strong textures, (waffle, linen, seed FPDC, FBDC, stitch) Work color contrasts into the design for checkerboards, stripes, circles, and whatever’s in your artistic mind.
An array of holiday, and seasonal configurations are a fraction of designs found on the internet. Affording you the potential to design a huge collection and the making of repeat customers. Set of 4: MSRP $8 for plain designs, $12 for themed designs
Coasters should be in endless supply. Customize them as follows: Sophisticated dining and tea time (picots, laces and shell stitches) try #3 Crochet Thread (Order Here) Game night- football, basketball baseball, soccer shapes, and team colors. Acrylic Yarn Children and teens (characters, symbols, and shapes) Use a variety of Iron Appliques (Order Here) SET of 4 MSRP $8 for plain designs, $10 for themed
Placemats are ideal for the table all times of the year. Giving the dining table a lovely setting and décor. They complement the coasters and are designed to match them. Ovals, squares, and lacy shapes sets the mood of the dining experience. SET of 4 MSRP $20, themed $25
Napkin rings completes the dining table ensemble magnificently. Especially with beautiful reusable napkins (Order Here.) These are a basic stater set. Crocheting around a plastic bone rings (Order Here) enables them to last for ages. SET of 4 MSRP $5 Butterfly Refrigerator Magnets adds to the collection magnets or be a start of one. Use Pipe cleaners to fashion colorful antennas (ORDER HERE), place adhesive magnet strips on the back (ORDER HHere). The color variations are endless. Set of 4 MSRP $8
Don’t forget about the Bundling Tip in from Part 1 Here. Let’s see what’s your earning potential.
Sell 10 Bundles (@lowest price point) @$45, Daily $450, 5 Days Drumroll…. Grand total is $2250
Selling strategy 2. Staging Your Table/Booth
- Group your items as follows Function: such as a set clothing: Hat, scarf, mittens or Dress, Headband, Booties. Color: For products that you have in an array of colors. Like, butterfly magnets, or dish cloths. This makes you table look appealing to the eye.
- Use containers to hold extra items; such as clear jars and baskets. Your table will not look busy or cluttered, confuse the shoppers and cause you to lose them.
- Signage is way to make your name brand stand out at any show. Every handmade product should be personalized with price tags, labels, wraps, and signs with your logo. Signage is a technique that is actually your brand’s signature, message, and makes it unforgettable.
- Usage of colors, logo, name, message, and products all over your table and booth draws shoppers in. Be prepared to share a story about each of your products as your customers visit. Presenting yourself in a friendly and inviting manner to each and every person says quality and care about your business.
- Staging your products, give shoppers ideas on how to use your handmade items. Use lifestyle photos of products being worn or used in little frames.
Here is an example for staging your crochet creations #5- #10.
We’re going to set up dining for two!
Pick up disposable plates, that match the theme; clear wine glasses, and silverware from your local $1 Store.
Grab 2 of each from your pile of coasters, place mats, and napkin rings, then place your disposable eatery on your them. (I hoping you will have a huge inventory after reading this) Here’s a thought! Add little crochet, plastic or real fruits to the plate
Cork boards are essential for the home and office, and is going to be a huge statement for this staging. If you don’t have one (Order Here).
Use push pins (Order Here) to pin your butterfly magnets around the cork board, Drape 2 dishcloth on either sides at the top the cork board, Pin a printed message in the center of the board Add a couple candles you can buy at your local $1 store.
Voila! A mini dining experience staged for your shoppers, who are ready to buy and eat!
Add a fun twist to this setting for children too.
Fun, Festive, Elegant, and Simple dining! You have the creative ability to say to your customers “Hey, you need these for your home ”
I put together a Pinterest Board, HERE, just for YOU! Pins with selling, labeling, and booth ideas.
Please share your selling ideas and if any of the tips helped boost your sales. I’d love to hear from you.